All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionSight reading and ear training are two of the most important skills for any musician. Consequently, they should be developed systematically with performance, technical and theoretical skills from the time that keyboard study begins. As new concepts are introduced in the LESSONS book, they are reinforced visually and aurally in SIGHT READING AND EAR TRAINING. These books can be used with equal success in private and group lessons. The reading exercises are based on the premise that students develop secure reading skills by first playing in specific patterns and gradually moving out of these patterns. The recognition of intervals is crucial to the development of good reading habits. In addition, students must be able to quickly identify individual tes and patterns (melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic).
- Author(s)CRC Laboratories Department of Anatomy and Physiology David Glover,E Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight193 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.