CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe kwledge of te reading, intervals, rhythm, music symbols and terms, and the ability to listen are essential to the development of a strong foundation for the pia student. This THEORY book was written to help provide this foundation by giving stud
- Author(s)CRC Laboratories Department of Anatomy and Physiology David Glover,June Montgomery,Martha Mier
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight227 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.