CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Inshaw paints pastoral images, often imbued with a sense of mystery and emotional depth. He also paints figures, nude or clothed, with an evident relish and sense of celebration. His appreciation of the individuality of his models is manifest in these paintings, which show a human warmth and breadth of understanding.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lambirth writes weekly for the Spectator on art and art criticism.
- Author(s)Mr. Andrew Lambirth
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Weight1315 g
- Width238 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.