All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhile this is the third mograph on the work of the prolific Washington, DC based architectural firm, David M. Schwarz Architects, this book, unlike the previous two, features essays by different authors on each of the 25 new projects included in this book. The range of the work presented is broad, from concert halls, to civic buildings to a private home. Reflecting this diversity, essayists from many professions - historians, critics, entertainers, architect and entrepreneurs - were invited to comment on specific projects providing wholly unique views of the firm s architecture. University of South Carolina Upstate George Dean Johnson Jr. College of Business and Ecomics, SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA - Essay by Christopher Forbes; Carnegie Building, FORT WORTH, TEXAS - Essay by Witold Rybczynski; The Palladium at the Center for the Performing Arts, CARMEL, INDIANA - Essay by Michael Feinstein; Spartanburg Day School, SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA - Essay by Nicholas Zeppos; Orioles Training Facilities, SARASOTA, FLORIDA - Essay by Jim Palmer; Orioles Year-Round Training Complex at Ed Smith Stadium, Buck O Neil Baseball Complex at Twin Lakes Park, Private Residence, ARIZONA - Essay by Tom Delavan; Lon Evans Corrections Center, FORT WORTH, TEXAS - Essay by Witold Rybczynski; The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - Essay by Gary Hanson; Master Plan, Reylds Hall - Essay by Cheyenne Jackson; Boman Pavilion - Essay by Elaine Wynn; Donald W. Reylds Discovery Children's Center - Essay by Myron Martin; Cook Children's Medical Center, FORT WORTH, TEXAS - Essay by Richard Jackson; Master Plan, North Tower, Dodson Specialty Clinics, Seventh Avenue Garage Expansion, The Pennsylvania Building, WASHINGTON, D.C. - Essay by Robert A. Peck; Sundance Square, FORT WORTH, TEXAS - Essay by Paul Goldberger; Sundance Square Plaza, The Westbrook, The Commerce Building, The Cassidy & the Trust Building, FORT WORTH, TEXAS - Essay by Witold Rybczynski; Downtown Crown, GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND - Essay by Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk; The Woodley, WASHINGTON, D.C. - Essay by Adele Chatfield-Taylor; The Linq, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - Essay by Robert A. M. Stern; Alpharetta City Hall, ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA - by Joe Riley.
- Author(s)Author Paul Goldberger,Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk,Micheal Feinstein
- PublisherGrayson Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintGrayson Publishing
- Weight2268 g
- Width244 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.