Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses the literary problems posed by II Sam 9 - I Kings 1f. The starting point is provided by contemporary pro-dynastic source texts, which under Solomon's reign were already edited to provide a foundation document for the nascent dynasty. Intensive theological debates are reflected in several comprehensive reworkings until the 3rd century BC. One edit influenced by the connection between action and effect lends the text its theological profile. The study results in important new insights into the early kingdom of Israel.
- Author BiographyThilo Alexander Rudnig, Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen.
- Author(s)Thilo Alexander Rudnig
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Alttestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 358
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.