All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid does t like when people are isy; he does t like being hugged - t even by his own brother. David does t laugh when happy or cry when sad. He speaks his own language, which is difficult to understand at times. And he eats the same foods almost every day. However, David is a brilliant pianist and seems to have an amazing ability to communicate with the family dog. And even though he is t like most children, through the eyes of his brother we are able to see how he makes progress toward understanding his world.
- Author BiographyDagmar H. Mueller was born in 1961 in the Sauerland and grew up in Westphalia and Bavaria in the countryside. She attended high school and university in Hamburg. She has written twenty children's books and a number of adult books. In 2006, she received the Children's Book Prize of North Rhine-Westphalia for her picture book, The Invisible Noa. Verena Ballhaus , born in 1951 in Lower Franconia, grew up in Munich, where she studied art. She has won a number of awards for her artwork, including the German Youth Literature Prize, the Austrian State Prize for Children's Literature in the illustration category, and the Arts Foundation Award.
- Author(s)Dagmar H. Mueller
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note26 illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width212 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $5.69Trending at AU $9.00
- AU $15.70Trending at AU $19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.