All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA War is Coming! As America lies bleeding, Native American Chief Hiamovi seeks to unite his people into a single nation capable of reclaiming the US from the white man. His growing army is on a collision course with cult leader Samuel Colt, who intends to put the country back in the iron grip of the once mighty Neo-Clergy. The two men are set for a showdown at Little Bighorn, once site of Custer's legendary last stand, w a twisted, nuclear landscape. The fate of the battle may just be decided by Anna Bontraeger, rescued from a brothel by rogue scientist Matthew Greaves and taken on a perilous road trip across a devastated continent. Greaves and his small band have to get Anna to Little Bighorn before Colt or Hiamovi, so she can unlock the secrets which will save what remains of humanity and bring about a new dawn over Doomsday!
- Author BiographyJasper Bark is a novelist, children's author and script writer specialising in comics and graphic novels. He's written four novels for Abaddon: A Fistful of Strontium (2005, with Steve Lyons), Sniper Elite: Spear of Destiny (2006), The Afterblight Chronicles: Dawn Over Doomsday (2008) and Tomes of the Dead: Way of the Barefoot Zombie (2009). His all-ages book, Inventions, Leonardo Da Vinci, has been translated into five different languages, and his Battle Cries series of graphic novels are used in schools throughout to improve literacy for 12 to 16 year old readers. He's written comics for just about every publisher in the British comics industry, from 2000 AD to The Beano, and an increasing number of American and international publishers. Prior to this, he worked as a film journalist and cable TV presenter by day and a stand-up poet and playwright by night. In 1993 he released an anthology of poetry and a spoken word album, both called Bark Bites. In 1999 he was awarded a Fringe First at the Edinburgh International Festival.
- Author(s)Jaspre Bark
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleAfterblight Chronicles
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbaddon Books
- Content Notefull colour cover illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.