Charles Christopher Watts (1877-1958) was an Anglican Bishop. He was educated at Shrewsbury School and Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, graduating BA in 1899 and proceeding MA in 1904. Watts was ordained deacon in 1900 and priest in 1901 by the Bishop of London, serving as curate of St. Mark's, Noel Park, London. In 1907 he went out to Southern Africa, and began work as Priest-in-charge of Mbabane in Swaziland in the diocese of Zululand, and headmaster of St. Mark's European School (until 1920), and St. Mark's Coloured School. In 1917 he was appointed Can of St. Peter's Cathedral, Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal, and from 1918 he served as Archdeacon of Swaziland. Watts returned to England in 1927, to his old parish of St. Mark's, Noel Park, where he served as Vicar until 1929.