All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionDawn's Eerie Light is about three tales of unrequited love woven into one fast-paced vel. It is a story about obsessive love, rejection and self-destruction that leaves the reader breathless. The story is set in Atlantic City and New York City in the 1970s when both cities were emerging from decades of deterioration.
- Author BiographyRoy Ziegler is a writer living in Philadelphia. He is the author of Twilight of Separation, a coming of age story that takes place during the social turbulence of the 1960s in Philadelphia. Mr. Ziegler has also written two books on early American history, the award-winning The Parrys of Philadelphia and New Hope and New Hope, Pennsylvania: River Town Passages. He has recently collaborated with Gayle Goodman and Pat Achilles on a children's book, Let's Visit New Hope. His new novel Dawn's Eerie Light is a romantic, suspense story about three interwoven tales of unrequited love. The story is set in Manhattan and in Atlantic City in the 1970s.
- Author(s)Roy Ziegler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.