Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionDemon crypts. Vampire lairs. Glowing angels. Sexy sirens. The stuff of fiction. Or so Winn Thomas always thought. Since being accepted into the fold of the supernatural, he kws better. None of what he imagined is true, but everything he feared is, and binding himself to his Changeling girlfriend until her nineteenth birthday will give him an education far beyond what he'd get at his human high school. Luckily, Winn's t giving up, he won't back down, and he definitely isn't going to run away with his tail between his legs. After all, only werewolves have tails. Right? In this, the second of the 19th Year trilogy, Winn's facing the challenge of one lifetime. If he doesn't learn the truth about mythological creatures, his girlfriend Mac Thorne won't either. That means, in six months, when she chooses her final form, she won't kw what to pick. Winn, though, has his own ideas about Mac's final selection-plans she kws thing of. He intends to have her pick human. Whether she can or t.
- Author BiographyEmi Gayle just wants to be young again. She lives vicariously through her youthful characters, while simultaneously acting as chief-Mom to her teenaged son and searching for a way to keep her two daughters from ever reaching the dreaded teen years. Ironically, those years were some of Emi's favorite times. She met the man of her dreams at 14, was engaged to him at 19, married him at 20 and she's still in love with him to this day. She'll never forget what it was like to fall in love at such a young age - emotions she wants everyone to feel.
- Author(s)Emi Gayle
- PublisherJ. Taylor Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Taylor Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.