Day Trade Futures Online: Build, Test and Trade a Winning System by Larry R. Williams (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionWiley Online Trading for a Living When to get in-when to get out Build, test & trade a winning system Online brokers, research & market data For those who are well suited to day trading and short-term trading, the futures market is one of the best games in town. As the original short-term vehicle, the futures market allows the trader to collapse the time frame in which he or she can reach the desired profit target-or pain threshold. As a result, wins and losses are compounded much more quickly than in stock trading-and, in the case of wins, often more profitably. The ability to gain leverage with very little on margin gives you, the trader, the ability to earn more off smaller swings. And eugh home runs could allow you to become your own boss, work from home in your bathrobe, or even work from your cell phone while lying on the beach. So far, so good. But what does it take to win? In Day Trade Futures Online, award-winning veteran futures trader Larry Williams gives a -holds-barred view of the risks and rewards of this increasingly accessible arena. His straightforward approach to helping you determine your trading personality is the first step. Then he offers traders what they really need: strategies and tactics designed to beat the futures markets. From hardware and software setup to trading psychology and successful strategizing, this highly readable book covers all the bases needed to prepare you to trade online, including: Assessing your risk threshold Streamlining the glut of trading and price information to make it work for you The importance of kwing how to manage your money Choosing an online broker and utilizing other online resources, such as news, chat rooms, and message boards When to get out of your trades Building a system based on Larry's time-tested strategies ...and that's just for starters. Also included are an appendix of basic futures concepts and a select bibliography of some of the best learning resources. With good humor and brutal honesty, Williams guides you in building the trading system that will work best for you. GET IN ON THE ORIGINAL SHORT-TERM GAME WITH BIG-TIME PROFITS With unflinching honesty and decades of trading experience, award-winning veteran futures trader Larry Williams lends his expertise to the many aspects of futures trading online, including: Winning strategies Determining your trading personality The art of using the Internet Hardware and software solutions History and development of short-term trading Praise for Larry Williams and day trade futures online Larry Williams, the astute and experienced trader, has presented the reader with many computer-tested patterns that should give one an edge up in the hard world of day trading. He t only gives the patterns, he explains the 'why' of market action and what it takes to be successful from a psychological and money management standpoint. This is one of the best practical books ever written on trading by a veteran trader. Buy it. -John Hill, President, Futures Truth Co. Larry possesses an incredible talent to differentiate between what is important in life as well as in the markets. In his book, he shares insights into market behavior and short-term price dynamics that are useful to beginning and experienced traders alike. Whereas most day trading books merely discuss the market in generalities, Larry focuses on computer-tested techniques that can actually help make traders profitable. This is Larry at his best and finest! -Tom DeMark, President, Market Studies Inc., author of New Science of Technical Analysis and New Market Timing Techniques Day Trade Futures Online is ather must-have Larry Williams trading book. That's because nearly all the profitable futures traders I've kwn have attributed their trading success to an idea or concept learned from Larry. When Larry speaks, you better listen. -Gary Smith, author of How I Trade for a Living
- Author BiographyLARRY WILLIAMS is the all-time winner of the Robbins World Cup Championship in Futures Trading where he turned $10,000 into $1,100,000 in twelve months-mostly by day trading. His newsletter has consistently been in the Commodity Traders Consumer Report s top five in their total net profit category. He has been profiled in Barron's, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, and countless other publications. His other books include Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading (Wiley).
- Author(s)Larry R. Williams
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight548 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.