All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.89
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.14
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.33
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.98
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.37
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the simple pleasures of a day trip with Day Trips from Orlando. For local travelers seeking new adventures in their own backyards, as well as vacationers, it offers hundreds of exciting things to do, see, and discover within a two-hour drive. Complete with full trip-planning information, including itineraries with their own route maps, as well as information on where to eat, where to shop, and where to stop along the way, this guide helps make the most of a brief getaway. * Eat lunch with an astronaut, attend mission briefings, and tour a space shuttle replica at NASA's Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. * Round up the family and board Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise for a swashbuckling adventure in Clearwater Beach on the southwest coast. * Visit the 20,000-acre Paynes Prairie State Preserve near Gainesville and spot horses, bison, and migratory birds while you hike, boat, fish, or just plain relax.
- Author BiographyJohn Kumiski is an award-winning travel and outdoor writer and photographer whose books include Redfish on the Fly and Fishing Florida's Space Coast. He also guides anglers around the nether reaches of Florida's Indian River Lagoon.
- Author(s)John Kumiski
- PublisherGPP Travel
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay Trips Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGPP Travel
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight18 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.