All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the simple pleasures of a day trip with Day Trips from Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. This guide is packed with hundreds of exciting things for locals and vacationers to do, see, and discover within a two-hour drive of these popular Arizona cities. With full trip-planning information, Day Trips from Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. helps makes the most of a brief getaway.
- Author BiographyPam Hait is the author of 13 books and a contributor to many national publications, including Metropolitan Home, Sunset, Travel & Leisure, and Arizona Highways. Pam and her partner own Strategies, a media relations and marketing firm that specializes in eco and heritage tourism. She is based in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
- Author(s)Pam Hait
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay Trips Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.