CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jack Christie's father disappears, the time-travelling teenager and his best friend Angus track him to a strange ice-bound future where China has evolved into a global superpower. Time has splintered and Jack and Angus must discover the Point of Divergence - the moment that history altered. Travelling back to 1860, they find themselves in the midst of the bloody Taiping Rebellion: a world of China warlords, empires and brave rebels. But Jack and Angus possess an object that all the warring factions want and, it's t long before the boys find themselves - and the future of the world - in grave danger.
- Author BiographyJohnny O'Brien was born in Edinburgh and studied history at Cambridge University. He got the idea for THE JACK CHRISTIE ADVENTURES when he came across his grandfather's medals from World War I. His debut and first book in the series, DAY OF THE ASSASSINS was longlisted for the 2010 Branford Boase Award and for the Book Trust's Booked Up 2010 programme. It was also shortlisted for the Children's Quills, a new award for historical fiction for children administered through the Historical Association. Johnny lives in Surrey, England, with his family. Visit him at www.dayoftheassassins.com.
- Author(s)Johnny O'Brien
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Jack Christie Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content Noteill
- Weight215 g
- Width16 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine130 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.