All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionDayanita Singh's Museum of Chance is a book about how life unfolds, and asks to be recorded and edited, along and off the axis of time. The inscrutably woven photographic sequence of Singh's Go Away Closer has w grown into a labyrinth of connections and correspondences. The thread through this vel-like web of happenings is that elusive entity called Chance. It is Chance that seems to disperse as well as gather fragments or clusters of experience, creating a form of simultaneity that is realized in the idea and matter of the book, with its interlaced or parallel timelines and patterns of recurrence and return. The eighty-eight quadratone images in the book will also appear on the front and back covers in random pairs, transforming each copy of the book into a distinct piece of work by the author.
- Author(s)Aveek Sen,Dayanita Singh
- PublisherSteidl Publishers
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteidl Verlag
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width280 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.