All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
About this product
- DescriptionIn the United States, nearly 11 million children are in daycare each day, yet it s surprising how uninformed many parents are about what really goes on while they are away. How do you find the right daycare or kw that the one you have chosen is indeed the best choice? Every parent wants peace of mind kwing their children are in good hands but how can they ever really be sure. Imagine that you were given a magic crystal ball that allowed you to see what your kids were actually experiencing at daycare Daycare Diaries will take you through the doors of in-home daycares and childcare centers and provide a behind the scenes peek into the daycare world many never get to see. Written by two daycare providers with over 30 years of combined childcare experience, Daycare Diaries is a unique collection of true daycare stories, each providing an important lesson. Whether you are a first time parent or have used daycare for years, these stories will leave you feeling more confident kwing what the ideal daycare should look like for your child Let our experience be your guide on this exciting journey into the childcare world. . .you just might be surprised.
- Author BiographyRebecca McLaughlin grew up in Watertown, CT in a large family. She moved to Minnesota in 1993 and started working at a large corporate daycare center where as a Teacher, then as Assistant Director, then Director. For the past 15 years she has been running a home daycare which allowed her to make a living while raising her own 7 children. Rita Palashewski grew up in Los Angeles, California, then moved to Minnesota after getting married. After having her first of four children, she opened her first childcare center, licensed for 90 children. Along with a staff of 13, she has been operating her daycare center for the past 14 years, serving hundreds of families through the years and helping their children grow and flourish.
- Author(s)Rebecca McLaughlin,Rita Palashewski
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.