All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDaylighting is the process of incorporating natural lighting into the design of buildings. The new edition of this concise resource makes theory, calculations, and execution crystal clear with straight-to-the-solution examples and uncluttered language. In a practical, applied approach, this book covers daylighting strategies, materials, and methods of construction, including significant advances in lighting and daylighting techlogy.
- Author BiographyGREGG D. ANDER, FAIA, is the Chief Architect of Southern California Edison. During his career, he has authored more than seventy technical and design related articles, received numerous awards from the AIA, ASHRAE, and DOE, and acted as the executive producer of four Environmental Showcase television programs for NBC. He also teaches advanced environmental controls at the College of Architecture at California Polytechnic University at Pomona.
- Author(s)Gregg D. Ander
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight932 g
- Width213 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.