Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionDay's End is the second mograph of the work of Mark L. Eshbaugh, offering a comprehensive selection of the early landscape photographs that launched his career. Using a unique camera Mark's images are works of art that incorporate the medium they're composed in. The fractured imagery reminds us of the limitations of the medium and the limitations of our own memories. His unique toning of silver gelatin prints demonstrates his mastery of the medium with his timeless images. Essays by Mark and John Tremblay give context and history to the photographs.
- Author(s)Mark L. Eshbaugh
- Date of Publication17/07/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWestford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.