CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- Synopsis"Captivating. Krantz's latest tome... is her most erotic yet.Dazzlesizzles." --Daily News, Los Angeles. Now, Judith Krantz, best-selling author ofScruples,Mistral's Daughter, andTill We Meet Again, invites you into the luscious, monied world of Jazz Kilkullen, her most daring, provocative, impetuous heroine yet. "Deliciously sexy." --Cosmopolitan. Inside the fun-filled photographers' studio in California known as Dazzle, Jazz Kilkullen reigns supreme. At twenty-nine, this playful, gifted, and thoroughly sexy woman has become one of the most successful celebrity portrait photo in the world. "Enjoyable... Jazz is one of the most likable free souls to emerge from the novel industry." --The Pittsburgh Press. But her charmed career and her dashing private life, which includes three fascinating-and fascinated-men, are rocked when an unexpected tragedy leaves jazz to battle her father's vengeful ex-wife and the machinations of her half-sisters. At stake is the Kilkullen family ranch, a three-billion-dollar paradise of unspoiled California land that developers all over the world would do anything to possess... and Jazz will do anything to protect. Absolutely anything. "Judith Krantz's best novel sinceScruples." --Associated Press. "Steamy." --Los Angeles Times. "Hot... bubbling with sex, intrigue, and-most of all-money. Krantz is at the height of her form here." --Booklist
- AuthorJudith Krantz
- Number Of Pages592 pages
- Publication Date1994-10-01
- PublisherRandom House Publishing Group
- Publication Year1994
- Weight10 Oz
- Height1.3 In.
- Width4.7 In.
- Length6.9 In.
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.