All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe global success story of the architects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron is intimately bound up with Basel. With this embeddedness as a point of departure, the authors analyze motifs, principles, and spatial design of their oeuvre. In addition, Herzog and de Meuron lead us on tours through Basel and its surroundings: statements, along with photographs by George Dupin, present locales and buildings that have played key roles for their work.
- Author BiographyProf. Jean-Francois Chevrier teaches history of contemporary art at the Ecole nationale superieure des beaux-arts de Paris.</p>
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Chevrier
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 154 colour illustrations, 26 schw.-w. u. 154 farb. Abb.
- Weight777 g
- Width170 mm
- Height225 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.