All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe medieval history of the Romanians in the Hungarian kingdom still represents one of the most delicate subjects in European history. This book is the product of more than thirty years of research, and thus provides new and balanced insights into that history, revealing both the rise and the decline of communities and individuals, as well as the diversity of these borderlands of Christian Europe.
- Author BiographyIoan-Aurel Pop is member of the Romanian Academy and Director of the Center of Transylvanian Studies of the Romanian Academy, as well as the Rector of the Babes-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca (Romania). For more than three decades he has researched European archives and libraries, focusing on the medieval and early modern history of East-Central Europe, and in particular of the Romanians, with special emphasis on social relations, political structures and ideological mechanisms.
- Author(s)Ioan Aurel Pop
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEastern and Central European Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight760 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.