All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-read handbook addresses practical issues that typically confront lay church leaders, otherwise kwn as board members or deacons. Here you will find relevant help to equip leaders for the challenge of both ministering in their congregation and giving support and guidance to their pastor. Offers specific, pertinent information about how to fulfil the unique roles and responsibilities of a lay leader, exploring topics that range from biblical basis for ministry and New Testament qualifications to typical areas of service, administrative duties, even conflict management. Used alone or in a group, the suggestions for personal interaction and problem-solving, along with real-life stories, will help develop effective leaders.
- Author BiographyDr. Dresselhaus Serves the Ag as a Nonresident Executive Presbyter. After Pastoring for 33 Years at San Diego First Ag, He Began a Church Consulting Ministry, Journey of Hope, Which Offers Wisdom to Churches and Pastors in Difficult Situations. He Is a Frequent Contributor to Today's Pentecostal Evangel and Enrichment.
- Author(s)Richard Dresselhaus
- PublisherGospel Publishing House,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Publishing House,U.S.
- Weight80 g
- Width179 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.