Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomalia - a lawless, violent land, igred by the West, ripped apart by civil war and famine, fought over by drug-fuelled, gun-crazy clan fighters. They want the world to sit up and take tice. They have a new and terrifying weapon - pirates. And w, the pirates have in their possession the young son of a Russian oligarch, snatched from a luxury yacht in the Seychelles. His father wants him back, will pay anything, stop at thing to retrieve his boy. Up to w everything he has tried has failed. He needs the one man with the kw-how, the means and the guts to complete the mission: ex-SAS trouble-shooter Nick Stone... Dead Centre takes you to the reality behind the headlines, into the poorest and most violent country on the planet, a place that sane person would choose to be. Andy McNab has been there, seen it, done it. No other thriller writer can take you so close to the action.
- Author BiographyFrom the day he was found in a carrier bag on the steps of Guy's Hospital in London, Andy McNab has led an extraordinary life. As a teenage delinquent, Andy McNab kicked against society. As a young soldier he waged war against the IRA in the streets and fields of South Armagh. As a member of 22 SAS he was at the centre of covert operations for nine years - on five continents. During the Gulf War he commanded Bravo Two Zero, a patrol that, in the words of his commanding officer, 'will remain in regimental history for ever'. Awarded both the Distinguished Conduct Medal (DCM) and Military Medal (MM) during his military career, McNab was the British Army's most highly decorated serving soldier when he finally left the SAS. Since then Andy McNab has become one of the world's best-selling writers, drawing on his insider knowledge and experience. As well as several non-fiction bestsellers including Bravo Two Zero, the biggest selling British work of military history, he is the author of the best-selling Nick Stone and Tom Buckingham thrillers. He has also written a number of books for children. Besides his writing work, he lectures to security and intelligence agencies in both the USA and UK, works in the film industry advising Hollywood on everything from covert procedure to training civilian actors to act like soldiers. He continues to be a spokesperson and fundraiser for both military and literacy charities.
- Author(s)Andy McNab
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNick Stone Thriller
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight368 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.