All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionStand-up comic Dave Feener has a great rapport with his audience, so when his body is found maliciously stabbed a short distance away from The Laff Attak where he's just performed, there seems to be real motive for the brutal murder. A serial killer who does t think local comics are funny has just begun his rampage. Constables Mike Borneo and Lissa Cassway along with detective Vince Vetters are racing to find the killer before he claims ather victim. Was Feener just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Left with his wedding ring and his wallet, Feener's body isn't even cold when the killer strikes again-this time stabbing Phil Vetters, a comic kwn for his redneck shtick and the brother of detective Vince Vetters. Just as Vince vows revenge, the killer makes a fateful mistake when he stabs ather comic and does t ensure his victim is dead before he leaves the crime scene. The killer is a sicko, but t an idiot. He's right under everyone's ses and the anticipation of a righteous kill is all just part of the fun. Only time will tell if the killer will have the last laugh.
- Author BiographyKaren Vaughan is the author of the novel Dead on Arrival. She lives in Peterborough, Ontario, with her husband, Jim, and their two cats. Her hobbies include crafting and of course, enjoying the humor of stand-up comics.
- Author(s)Karen Vaughan
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.