Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe third Polly Deacon vel finds our heroine in the unlikely (and uncomfortable) job of designing a mascot (Kountry Kow) for a new mega-grocery store, despite vitriolic opposition by local merchants, including her aunt. This is nasty eugh, but when allegations of municipal corruption arise concerning the sale of the property on which the store will stand, Polly's sleuthing instincts take over, to the usual chagrin of her sometimes boyfriend, surly Detective Mark Becker. But the scene starts to get really ugly when people start dying - t exactly the family environment that the developers desire!
- Author BiographyH. Mel Malton was born in England and emigrated with her family to Canada in the 1960s. She is a member of Crime Writers of Canada and her first mystery novel, Down in the Dumps was short-listed for an Arthur Ellis Award for Best First Crime Novel. Her first young adult series, The Alan Nearing Mysteries, began with The Drowned Violin, and was followed by Pioneer Poltergeist. She lives in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)H. Mel Malton
- PublisherNapoleon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNapoleon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.