All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe seven people you will meet in the Wilderness. This book consists of seven vignettes describing the lives of seven characters. Each character will teach you lessons you will need in order to survive the Wilderness experiences of your life. They are the evil talebearer, the radical nconformist, the juvenile delinquent, the overwhelmed pastor, the unwilling immigrant, the lone ranger, and the silent partner. Why will you meet them in that order? They are ranked from the least helpful to the most helpful to you in handling your Wilderness experience. Each one will post his resume, describe his life, and share his epitaph. They will each issue the same invitation: follow me.
- Author BiographyDuring a career spanning nearly three decades, Christian author Scott Moore has served as bus minister, children's pastor, youth minister, associate pastor, mission pastor, and senior pastor. Scott has written three books: Supernatural Strategy: Discovering the Lost Key to Effective Evangelism (Eleos Press), Uganda's Messianic Muslim: How Jesus Christ is Transforming the Life and Ministry of Nassan Ibrahim (Eleos Press), and Mercy: Surviving Ministerial Termination (scheduled to be released by Borderstone Press in 2012). Scott and his wife live in Alabama within a short driving distance from their three grown children and three granddaughters.
- Author(s)W Scott Moore
- PublisherEleos Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEleos Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.