Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.36Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.29
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.02
About this product
- DescriptionDead Jed is Shaun of the Dead meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Jed's t your typical junior high geek. He is, to use the politically-correct term, cardiovascularly-challenged. And while his parents have attempted to shield him from the implications of being 'different' for as long as they could (Jed was 8 and at a friend's sister's birthday party when he blew his lips off onto the cake in front of everyone, finally prompting the Big Talk from his parents and an emergency SuperGlue repair by his dad), 7th grade at Pine Hollow Middle School as a target of Robbie the supreme school bully and his pack of moronic toadies is rapidly becoming unbearable. From being stuffed in a filled trash can as dead meat and into a trophy case as the bully's prize, to literally having his hand pulled off in the boys' room (Jed's always losing body parts. Luckily, a good stapler and some duct tape and he's back in the action) and a cigarette put in it and try to frame him for the recent reports of smoking in the school, Jed's had eugh and is ready to plan his revenge. Besides, it's awesome what you can do when you're already dead!
- Author BiographyScott Craven is a seasoned journalist, storyteller, and weekly pet columnist. He lives in Phoenix.
- Author(s)Scott Craven
- PublisherMonth 9 Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDead Jed
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonth 9 Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.