All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionA nation is staggering to its feet after the long, devastating Civil War. The West is full of dreamers, wanderers, fighters and builders. One man has a plan to build a railroad--that plunges him into a brutal battle for survival. In A Land Of Beauty And Death. . . In the high rocky mountains, Civil Veteran Marshall Brewster has a vision of wealth and fame. Under the tutelage of a hardened railroad tycoon, Brewster will build a railroad connecting Colorado's booming silver mines to a country starved for wealth--and maybe win himself the hand of a beautiful woman in the process. But as in war, Brewster's plan is soon shattered by the enemy: an angry, proud and desperate tribe of Cheyene warriors, a competing railroad baron and the ruthless, murderous hired guns at his beck and call. . . On a landscape of towering mountains, driving sw and clear rushing streams, the blood of fighters and incents is being shed. And for a man who thought he already had his fill of war, ather is just beginning--with retreat, surrender, and even bloodier than the war he left behind. . .
- Author BiographyLong a western enthusiast, Lords of an Empty Land is Randy Denmon's third novel. His first novel, The Lawless Frontier, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Spur Award. True West magazine has cited Randy as a writer who takes the reader to places rarely visited by the average western writer, and American Cowboy magazine has called him a promising new voice in the genre.Randy has a fourth western novel scheduled for publication in 2015, also with Kensington.Randy was born, raised, and still resides in Louisiana. A Gulf War veteran, he is a practicing civil engineer when not writing.
- Author(s)Randy Denmon
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight567 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.