All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures seven sparkling episodes from the award-winning BBC Radio 4 impressions show - including the General Election 2015 edition The topical impressions show returns with two more series, featuring the Boxing Day 2014 episode, a 'Review of 2014' edition and five further episodes from 2015: including the astonishingly bang-up-to-date General Election edition written within hours of the final result and broadcast the morning after. In these seven episodes, the Dead Ringers team give Crimewatch and Embarrassing Bodies some extra festive cheer; take a sneak peek at the things that will definitely happen in 2015 (how will the UKIP/Labour coalition fare?) and focus on the build-up to one of the most important votes for decades - will Austria win again, or does Britain's Electro Velvet stand a chance? Plus, Mel and Sue give their double entendres a good old squeeze in The Great British Innuendo; Nick Clegg talks exclusively to ITV News about being held hostage by the government for five years; and Ed Miliband signs off with the song 'Every Time We Lost a Seat'. Satire meets silliness in the flagship comedy for hard working families up and down the country, starring accomplished impressionists Jon Culshaw, Jan Ravens, Duncan Wisbey, Lewis MacLeod and Debra Stevenson.
- Author BiographyTom Jamieson and Nev Fountain are part of the principal joke writing team for Private Eye magazine. Fountain and Jamieson were the head writers of the award winning satirical sketch series DEAD RINGERS which transferred from Radio 4 to BBC2 in 2002, where it then ran for seven successful series and subsequently on BBC TV (and was revived for radio in 2014). They have also contributed to many radio and television comedy programmes, including HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, 2DTV, THE NEWS QUIZ and BIG IMPRESSION. The pair are also responsible for the Radio 4 historical comedy ELEPHANTS TO CATCH EELS and TXT MSSG RCVD, the first episode of the BBC3 anthology series TWISTED TALES.
- Author(s)Nev Fountain,Tom Jamieson
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight195 g
- Width143 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byFull Cast,Jan Ravens,Jon Culshaw
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time195
- Edition StatementA&M
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.