All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a storm on the infamous Tasman Sea, a lone sailor testing a new, around-the-world racing sailboat goes missing under mysterious circumstances. Her disappearance triggers worldwide headlines and news coverage and as boats and aircraft converge upon the missing craft's presumed location, boating journalist Kevlin Star is drawn into the search and begins his own investigation as he fights to stay one step ahead of his rival journalists. Meanwhile, the harrowing Race Alone Around the World event has begun as sailors depart from New York harbor and head down the Atlantic coast to the first port of call in Cape Town, South Africa. As the sailors fight their way through stormy seas and brutal storms, Kevlin begins to assemble clues on what appears to be an unkwn and relentless killer stalking the sailboat racers. In a last-ditch effort, Kevlin must find and stop the killer before a terrorist attack is unleashed in Sydney's harbor. This nautical thriller is a harrowing tale onboard racing sailboats, drawn from the author's real-life adventures and experiences.
- Author BiographyMarlin Bree is a veteran boater and the author of 'Alone Against the Atlantic', 'Wake of the Green Storm', 'Call of the North Wind', and 'In the Teeth of the Northeaster'. He lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Marlin Bree
- PublisherMarlor Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlor Press
- Weight332 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.