Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDawson Scott is a well-respected journalist recently returned from Afghanistan. Haunted by everything he experienced, he's privately suffering from battle fatigue which is a threat to every aspect of his life. But then he gets a call from a source within the FBI. A new development has come to light in a story that began 40 years ago. It could be the BIG story of Dawson's career one in which he has a vested interest. Soon, Dawson is covering the disappearance and presumed murder of former Marine Jeremy Wesson, the biological son of the pair of terrorists who remain on the FBI's Most Wanted list. As Dawson delves into the story, he finds himself developing feelings for Wesson's ex-wife, Amelia, and her two young sons. But when Amelia's nanny turns up dead, the case takes a stunning new turn, with Dawson himself becoming a suspect. Haunted by his own demons, Dawson takes up the chase for the torious outlaws. . .and the secret, startling truth about himself.
- Author BiographySandra Brown is the author of sixty-eight <em>New York Times</em> bestsellers. There are over eighty million copies of her books in print worldwide, and her work has been translated into thirty-four languages. She lives in Texas. For more information you can visit www.SandraBrown.net.
- Author(s)Sandra Brown
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.