Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionPresident Tim Conrs is slipping in the polls, and his chances for re-election are fading fast. His Chief of Staff, Arthur Locke, blames the abrasive, feminist First Lady, Rachel Conrs. Would a handsome, grieving widower be more likely to win? When his plot to assassinate Rachel goes wrong, Locke has set in motion a chain of events that could ultimately give the presidency to him. Washington is full of characters, from a randy Vice-President Quinn, whose trysts with underage girls and Senate wives threatens the entire administration, to Harvey Combs, the slovenly head of the Democratic National Committee. Just what is that white powder on his lapels? Add an aide whose overwhelming debts make him willing to do anything for money, and a hired killer, Vincent Chambers, who is desperate to earn eugh cash to give him a way out of the South American jungle. He tells Locke, Killing the President is easy. Getting away with it is the hard part. Secret Service Special Agent Jason Hall, the FBI, the CIA, and an underestimated local police chief will have to scramble to unravel the clues before the next murder takes place.
- Author(s)Donna Mabry
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.