All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
About this product
- DescriptionJamie Bradford, the hero of Pursued, is w the pursuer when he receives a mysterious package containing a class ring from his alma mater, Stratburgh University. Wrapped inside the ring is the address to a Rhodes Petroleum corporate office in Boston and the name of an ultra-conservative religious cult based in the Adirondack Mountains. To solve the mystery, Jamie and his husband, Eddie Delgado, infiltrate the cult and discover a paramilitary-style inner circle hell-bent on making the cult's beliefs everyone's beliefs. When their best friend, Ellen Rhodes, ferrets out the Boston connection, the three end up on a perilous mission to save the cult's archenemy, a group of religious fundamentalists whose views regarding homosexuality are just as archaic as the cult's.
- Author BiographyFreelance writer Joel Gomez-Dossi came to journalism by way of theater, television, and digital media production. He was a stage manager for several theaters in the Mid and Southwest; a producer for television projects; and a production manager for the Emmy Award-winning PBS science series, Newton's Apple. Joel has written about film and theater for many regional publications across the country, and penned an entertainment column for the queer press that ran in twelve states. Pursued is his first novel. Joel and his husband live happily ever after in upstate New York. You can contact him at JoelGomezDossi@yahoo.com.
- Author(s)Joel Gomez-Dossi
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.