All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with dermatologic diseases involving serious cutaneous malignancies. The sections are organized alphabetically and color-coded. Approximately 40 disease states are discussed with accompanying full-color clinical and microscopic photography. Each entity contains a single clinical photograph accompanied by three photomicrographs detailing the diagstic features of each case. Subsections detailing disease progsis are presented in a bullet-style. The pedagogical value of this book is its unique presentation of a variety of dermatologic entities capable of leading to serious medical consequences including death.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Smoller,Michael B. Morgan,Stephen Somach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content Note167 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight760 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byM.A. Everett
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.