All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- DescriptionDeminis Bradshaw is a beautiful, intelligent, and successful woman. She has traveled all over the world, living a life most people would envy, but deep down inside she is torn. Before she was even born, trouble placed a target on her back. Losing her mother at birth, Deminis never had a chance. Without the love of her father, she finds herself looking for it in all the wrong places. Years of being taken advantage of, abused, and left heartbroken transforms Deminis into a person who is simply fed up. She creates a list, beginning with her father, and goes on a journey of redemption. Will she finally have the life she always wanted, or will it spiral downward, leaving her more scarred than before? She finally meets someone who showers her with the love and affection she always hoped for. Constantly reminded of her past, however, she questions the motives of her new beau. Can she ever close the chapter of pain in her life, or will she lose the only person who has ever taught her what love should feel like?
- Author(s)Keke Chanel
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.