All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn the latest installment of his epic Byrnes family saga, Western Heritage and Spur Award-winning author Dusty Richards tells of the blood that was spilled trying to make Arizona Territory a good place to live . . . Building a ranching empire is one thing, keeping it out of the hands of robbers, kidnappers, murderers, embezzlers, and every good opportunist crawling through the Arizona desert is a daily grind for Chet Byrnes. He s just as likely to rescue a stolen daughter as he is to recover rustled cattle on any given day. But with a family to keep safe and eugh real target practice to keep his aim deadly, thing s going to stop Chet from bringing his ranch into a bold new era. And if that means he ll have to go to war to run a new telegraph line through the godforsaken territories, he s got the manpower, the willpower, and the bullets to light up the night with blood . . . Dusty takes readers into the real west at full gallop. New York Times bestselling author Jodi Thomas
- Author BiographyAuthor of over 85 novels, Dusty Richards is the only author to win two Spur awards in one year (2007), one for his novel The Horse Creek Incident and another for his short story Comanche Moon. He is a member of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association and the International Professional Rodeo Association, and serves on the local PRCA rodeo board. Dusty is also an inductee in the Arkansas Writers Hall of Fame. He currently resides in northwest Arkansas. He was the winner of the 2010 Will Rogers Medallion Award for Western Fiction for his novel Texas Blood Feud and honored by the National Cowboy Hall of Fame in 2009.
- Author(s)Dusty Richards
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.