All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionAnger is a regular part of every middle school girl's world. Often times, this anger can appear as open aggression where girls bully one ather, or they can unhealthily suppress their anger. But there are godly and appropriate ways students can respond to situations that make them angry. Deal With It gives youth leaders the tools to help middle school girls deal with their anger. Through activities that include reading and responding to stories about Maria, a fictional teen, students will learn to recognize their anger and find healthy ways to express their emotions.
- Author BiographyMary Huebner has been involved with youth ministry for over 27 years. She has been part of Interlinc's Write Group for five years and is a contributing writer for InWord and YouthWorker Journal. Her commitment to youth has included directing more than 70 weeks of summer youth camps, 25 of those weeks targeted to middle schoolers. For the past ten years she has been a middle school youth leader at the Oak Grove Church of God in Tampa, Florida.
- Author(s)Mary Huebner
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Weight301 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.