All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionDeep beneath the waves, a creature named Grue defies his nature, longer wanting to eat lusty beachgoers, matter how their hormones call to him. Grue discovers love after finding Shakespeare's plays in coke bottles. When his first attempt at companionship in the world above ends...poorly, Grue searches for the person who cast the plays into the sea. What he finds is love in the arms of Giulietta - but with his wicked past catching up to him, Grue must decide if becoming a new man means igring the monster he was.
- Author BiographyJonathan Case spent his formative years on a boat in Mexico, where he had nary to do but hole up in a cabin and draw, read and plot his escape from paradise. He made it out eventually, traveling to the American south to study performing arts at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Georgia. He is a member of Portland's own Periscope Studio, the largest collective of comics artists and writers in the United States. Case's work can also be found in the Eisner Award-winning anthology Comic Book Tattoo, Green River Killer, and The New Deal.
- Author(s)Jonathan Case
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight839 g
- Width190 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.