Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThere is always a struggle between living and living right. There is a need to forgive and be forgiven. There is the urge to thank God and then question him. There is the unclear path that brings despair. Dear God Save Me is a group of letters to God that only convey glimpses of the things that weigh on the heart as a person tries to live righteously. These letters offer God praise and thanks, questions him, begs his forgiveness, and suggests doubt. The author, Nicole Lake Watson, admits that the paths she has taken haven't always been best. Instead of giving up, she asks God for strength and safety while offering encouragement to others. Dear God Save Me has been her start to peace and it can be yours.
- Author(s)NICOLE LAKE WATSON
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.