All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRefreshingly candid, hilarious and insightful, Dear Human is the key necessary to unlock a whole new way of thinking...it is progressive and expansive. It provides insight to the soul that many of us have either: A) never seen or B) overlooked in our travels on this earthly plane. Dear Human asks the reader to embrace our glorious messiness, to love to the best of our ability, to continue to learn and grow, to be willing to show up and get out of the way. It blows up old programs and conditioned ways of thinking and expands the reader into new ways of thinking about timeless themes. It asks us to merge and hor our divinity and humanity equally. These chapters resonate what it means to be whole, real, authentic and loved while simultaneously showing the pathway to the freedom of enlightened empowerment. Be open to all your feelings and look to laugh and love with each and every breath. The spectrum from compassion to ego/emotional triggers is unabashedly discussed and hored within these pages. Words such as judgment, cooperation, feelings, growth, ease, resilience and harmony all have a place here. This creation strives to have the population rethink their inner workings, conditioned responses and self-imposed limitations, with compassion for themselves. Dear Human elevates the spirit to an accomplished, soul-filling and revered place-a place of light.
- Author BiographyCourtney A. Walsh has been a professional writer/editor/author/inspirational speaker for fifteen years. With an extensive background in marketing, advertising, creative writing, film, cultural studies, and languages, Courtney has worked with the United States National Park Service to review, research and co-write a technical report on the origins of the Statue of Liberty. For more info see the author's websites: www.courtneyawalsh.com and www.squeezingthestars.com
- Author(s)Courtney A. Walsh
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.