All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionDear Mary, New Prospects, Montana, is thing like England - so terrifying and beautiful at the same time, and much larger than I dared imagine when you and I first embarked on our adventures in the New World. I have had the good fortune of becoming the town's schoolmistress. Young Janie Steele is as precious as I imagined from her letters. As for her father, Garret Steele ...Oh, I feel like such a fool! I've run halfway around the world to escape a man I loathed, only to discover I'm losing my heart to a man still in love with the wife he buried. The mayor, kind man, has been most attentive. But, I wish he were someone else. I wish he were Garret. With affection, Your friend, Beth Wellington. In the big-sky country of Montana, the past doesn't always stay buried. Circumstances have a way of forcing secrets into the open, sometimes bringing hearts together in unlikely ways, and sometimes tearing them apart. Dear Lady is book one in the Coming to America series about women who come to America to start new lives. Set in the late 1800s and early 1900s, these vels by best-selling author Robin Lee Hatcher craft intense chemistry and conflict between the characters, lit by a glowing faith and humanity that will win your heart. Look for other books in the series at your favorite Christian bookstore.
- Author BiographyRobin Lee Hatcher (www.robinleehatcher.com) discovered her vocation as a novelist after many years of reading everything she could put her hands on, including the backs of cereal boxes and ketchup bottles. However, she's certain there are better plots and fewer calories in her books than in puffed rice and hamburgers. The winner of the Christy Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction, two RITA Awards for Best Inspirational Romance, and the RWA Lifetime Achievement Award, Robin is the author of over 45 novels, including Catching Katie, named one of the Best Books of 2004 by the Library Journal. She enjoys the beautiful Idaho outdoors, books that make her cry, and romantic movies. She is passionate about the theater, and several nights every summer, she can be found at the outdoor amphitheater of the Idaho Shakespeare Festival, enjoying Shakespeare under the stars. Robin admits she is spoiled because her daughters and their families live in Boise, so she is able to be a doting mom and grandmother whenever she wishes.
- Author(s)Robin Lee Hatcher
- Date of Publication17/10/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleComing to America S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight279 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.