All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDavid, Betsy, and Sammy Berman were nine, six and four years old in May 1943 when the US Army sent their father, Dr Reuben Berman, to Europe. Over the next two and a half years, the children regularly gathered around their mother, Isabel Berman, in their Minneapolis home while she typed exactly what they wanted to say to their father. This collection of more than 340 letters, selected from more than a thousand exchanged by the Berman family via V-mail, captures the anxiety and loss that children experienced when their father left for war.
- Author BiographyJudy Barrett Litoff, Editor
- Author(s)Ruth Berman
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight550 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRuth Berman
- Volume editorJudy Barrett Litoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.