Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhen broadcaster and journalist Evelyn O'Rourke was on maternity leave with her first child she discovered that she was pregnant for the second time. Within a week of this joyous news however, her world came crashing down when she was diagsed with cancer. In this beautifully written and searingly honest memoir, Evelyn charts her journey - from the realisation that she would have to undergo invasive surgery and chemotherapy to the decisions she made and her determination to protect her unborn baby Ross and live for her family. Told with frankness and great humour, Dear Ross is a story about the strength of love: between families, sisters, brothers, a husband and a wife - but, most of all, the unwavering and uncompromising love between a mother and her children.
- Author BiographyEvelyn O'Rourke is a broadcaster and journalist from Dublin. After studying Drama and English at Trinity College, she joined RTE where she has presented and reported on a wide range of radio and TV programmes in both Irish and English. Evelyn joined The Gerry Ryan Show on 2fm in 2002 where she worked as Gerry's reporter for eight years. In 2010 she was diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant with her second child. After successful treatment, she returned to work at RTE Radio 1. Evelyn is married to John McMahon and they have two sons, Oisin and Ross. She loves reading, writing, talking and sleep. Not always in that order. You can follow her on Twitter at @evelyn_orourke and find more information on www.evelynorourke.ie Dear Ross is her first book.
- Author(s)Evelyn O'Rourke
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.