All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his alcoholism and her mental illness, his career highs (and lows) and her institutional confinement, Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald's devotion to each other endured for more than twenty-two years. Now, for the first time, the story of the love of these two glamorous and hugely talented writers can be given in their own letters. Introduced by an extensive narrative of the Fitzgeralds' marriage, the 333 letters - three-quarters of them previously unpublished or out of print - have been edited by the ted Fitzgerald scholars, Jackson R. Bryer and Cathy W. Barks. They are illustrated throughout with a generous selection of familiar and unpublished photographs.
- Author BiographyJackson R. Bryer is a professor at the University of Maryland. He has edited the Scott Fitzgerald-Maxwell Perkins correspondence and Selected Letters of Eugene O'Neill. Cathy W. Barks teaches American Literature at the University of Maryland
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald,Zelda Fitzgerald
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., ports.
- Weight349 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCathy W. Barks,Jackson R. Bryer
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.