Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- Description<b>Home is where the heart is-and this Partonville homecoming will warm the hearts of all Dearest Dorothy fans this fall</b> The colorful characters of Partonville, Illiis, are back once again to delight Charlene Ann Baumbich's ever-growing legion of fans. Dorothy is thrilled that her attorney son Jacob is moving back to their hometown and wonders if he might help Katie Durbin with more than legal matters. Meanwhile, Partonville's mayoral elections have just heated up. Incumbent Gladys McKern is being challenged by Sam Vitner, owner of Swappin' Sam's, whose campaign slogan is McKern's had her turn! Time to SWAP! VITNER for Mayor! And the contest to name Katie's new mini-mall incites competition and a mad dash of entries. Through it all, Dorothy's spirit and the Partonvillers' antics will keep readers wanting to circle the town square again and again.
- Author BiographyCharlene Ann Baumbich is the author of the previous three books in the Partonville series. A popular speaker, journalist, and author, for several years she has lectured to women s groups and retreats. Baumbich is also an award-winning journalist whose work has appeared in the <b>Chicago Tribune</b>, <b>Today s Christian Woman</b>, and numerous other publications. She is the author of six nonfiction books of humor and inspiration.
- Author(s)Charlene Baumbich
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWelcome to Partonville
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight222 g
- Width144 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.