CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionNina is the peacemaker of the family - dutiful daughter, sister and wife. Richard is the baby of the family - he's always been spoilt, and in his mother's eye, can do wrong. Susan is envious of everyone. She has always got the worst of everything - or so she believes. Nina has been married to workaholic Alex long eugh to decide that it's time for a child, but for him the moment is never right. There's always ather property to buy, ather deal to be struck. Or is there something else that's keeping him late so often at the office, something readily on offer that he cant refuse? But as the secrets of those closest to her are shockingly revealed, suddenly everything is under threat - her marriage, her home and her future happiness.
- Author BiographyJane Elizabeth Varley studied at Oxford and went on to qualify as a barrister. She became a law lecturer and taught at Kingston University before becoming a full time writer. The mother of a son and a daughter, she is married and divides her time between London and the USA.
- Author(s)Jane Elizabeth Varley
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.