All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a down-to-earth yet spiritually grounded guide that helps couples of all ages to sort out their financial, social, familial, and religious priorities with an experienced priest before their relatives and their wedding planner can get to them. Perceptively and with a light touch, MacBeth covers: Why have a church wedding? What does the service mean? How do you deal with family expectations? Why is everyone driving you crazy? And how do you make a wedding into a worship service? The final chapter focuses on n-traditional couples including divorced couples, couples of differing ages, blended families, widows and widowers, same-sex couples, elderly couples, and interfaith couples.
- Author BiographyAndrew MacBeth has been rector of Calvary Church, Memphis, Tennessee, since 2004. Previously, he was rector of the historic Eastern Shore Chapel in Virginia Beach, a large parish known for its education, youth programs, and outreach.Ordained in 1975, he has served churches large and small in Southwest Florida, Ohio, and Southern Virginia.
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChurch Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight6 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine136 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.