All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Owls visit Australia for an exhibition tournament to promote ice hockey, and get caught up in a dangerous mystery involving a human head.
- Author BiographyRoy MacGregor has been involved in hockey all his life. Growing up in Huntsville, Ontario, he competed for several years against a kid named Bobby Orr, who was playing in nearby Parry Sound. He later returned to the game when he and his family settled in Ottawa, where he worked for the Ottawa Citizen and became the Southam National Sports Columnist. He still plays old-timers hockey and has been a minor-hockey coach for more than a decade. Roy MacGregor is the author of several classics in the literature of hockey. Home Game (written with Ken Dryden) and The Home Team were both number one national bestsellers. He has also written the game's best-known novel, The Last Season. His other books include Road Games, The Seven A.M. Practice, and A Life in the Bush, a memoir of his father. He has also written books about native leaders and the Ottawa Valley. Roy MacGregor is now a senior columnist for the National Post. He and his wife, Ellen, live in Kanata, Ontario. They have four children, Kerry, Christine, Jocelyn, and Gordon. You can talk to Roy MacGregor at www.screechowls.com From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Roy MacGregor-Hastie
- PublisherMcClelland & Stewart
- Date of Publication12/06/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleScreech Owls
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcClelland & Stewart
- Weight82 g
- Width114 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.