Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first volume of tales from velist Chris Rogers, you'll travel inside the minds of unpredictable characters from both sides of death's bony grasp: a young photographer stumbling in the footsteps of a serial killer; a 911 dispatcher working the lunatic shift; a blood-soaked lover whose cries of incence go unheard; a writer who would kill for a great story; a cop facing the damned-foolest case of his career; a confectioner who sugarcoats bites of murder; a desirable woman of strangely insatiable appetites. In the spirit of Rod Serling, Edgar Allan Poe and Alfred Hitchcock, these narratives take you down a path filled with thorny surprises, often frightful, sometimes amusing and always gripping. A lover of people, language, irony, and mad speculation, Rogers has a unique view of humanity, especially from the dark side. Enjoy the read with one caution: once having sampled Rogers' shorts you will be hooked.
- Author BiographyChris Rogers lives in a small Texas town where the weeds grow faster than she can pull them and the bills pile up and buzzards roost on her roof, and she uses it all as inspiration for writing.
- Author(s)Chris Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.