All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis reassuring picture book explores the difficult issue of death for young children. Children's feelings and questions about this sensitive subject are looked at in a simple but realistic way. This book helps them to understand their loss and come to terms with it. Written by a trained psychotherapist, journalist and parent, and illustrated by an experienced children's book artist, this is part of an acclaimed and successful series of picture-book n-fiction for Early Years. Books in the series give advice and promote interaction between children, parents, and teachers on a wide variety of personal, social and emotional issues. They are excellent tools for teachers to use during classroom discussions.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'My Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Lesley Harker,Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight137 g
- Width211 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.